last updated September 7, 2020
We have always prided ourselves in the standards of service and hygiene that we provide at Kidzone, and we have proactively implemented additional hygiene procedures and protocols to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area for the benefit of our Patrons and Staff. We are committed to playing our part in the safeguarding of the spread of CoVid-19 and ask that our Patrons do the same and follow all guidelines regarding personal hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
Where we get our information and guidance
We are governed by the HSE who is the source for all our information, guidance, advice, and protocol requirements in the management of mitigating the risks associated with CoVid-19.
Measures that we have taken to protect our Staff and Patrons
All staff have undergone comprehensive training on revised procedures and policies around mitigating the risks associated with CoVid-19
We have circulated health authority guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees, and our internal communications mechanisms ensure for timely updates as they arise
We have implemented a contactless booking and check in system for all Patrons, and increased the limit for contactless payment
We have implemented full procedures for sanitizing all common and restricted areas including all touch points
We have increased cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (play frame / door handles / reception desk) using products which are effective in disinfecting all areas, and enhanced sanitation known as “fogging” using ULV Fogging disinfection treatment in high traffic areas, and the use of protective screens at the reception and café counters
There is sufficient supply of hand sanitizers, gloves, masks, paper towels and disinfectant throughout the Premises
There will be increased signage throughout the Premises detailing CoVid-19 prevention measures, good hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette
We have reorganized our café area to give more space between people
We have restricted the number of Patrons permitted on the premises and implemented strict scheduling protocols, and reduced the number of concurrent parties to 1
We ask that our customers do the same and follow the health authority and government guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19 to protect themselves :
- please do not attend the Premises if anyone in your Booking is showing any of the common signs of CoVid-19 : fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty
- practice good respiratory hygiene, that is, when coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- maintain physical distancing, that is, leave at least 2 meters (6 feet) distance between yourself and other people, and where this is not possible (for example in the Playframe) we ask all adults to please wear a face mask and limit your time in the frame to no more than 10 minutes at a time and can re-enter after washing your hands
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth – if you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself
- if you or anyone in your party feel unwell whilst on the premises, please advise the Duty Manager who will assist you
Stay Safe. Protect each other.